We build vehicle tracking software that powers fleet management businesses around the world. We help fleet owners improve fleet efficiency, keep drivers safe, and reduce their environmental impact. Our goals: end users love GpsGate, our resellers grow their businesses, and we have fun doing it.
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator who is eager to play an important role in our aggressive growth goals. You have a strong digital background and you thrive on turning plans into action. You’ll be responsible for working cross-functionally with a focus on driving new customer growth and expanding existing customer business. Writing compelling content for all stages of the customer journey is key, and you will work on increasing growth at all stages of the funnel. This is a new role and there’s an opportunity to help shape it.
At GpsGate, you’ll join a growing team that’s full of energy. We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues. You’ll get to solve difficult and novel challenges every day and your ideas count. We believe in succeeding as a team and learning from our mistakes as a team – but of course love to celebrate our successes.
What you'll do
In this position, you’ll work across a wide range of marketing projects. You might be involved in many aspects of marketing, including (but not limited to!):
- Driving effective digital campaigns and programs in line with the marketing plan
- Creating awesome content for prospects, customers, and partners
- Partnering with sales on events, webinars, and sales collateral
- Finding new and creative ways for GpsGate to connect with potential customers at all stages of the funnel
- Developing channel specific communication strategies
- Creating and automating a customer review and referral system
- Setting objectives and KPIs, owning execution and follow-up on marketing activities
Who you are
To succeed at GpsGate, we believe that you are passionate about building great products. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company. Finding creative solutions and putting the end user first are crucial.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Are a digital native, with the ability to generate leads and build the brand across many channels
- Have a penchant for storytelling with the ability to turn industry trends/challenges into compelling content
- Understand customer journeys and the customer lifecycle
- Are data-driven and love solving problems and improving existing programs
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing or business administration
- Native or near native English
- 2-4 years of marketing experience (experience in B2B and SaaS are a huge plus!)
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions.
- Join a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world.
- Pick the tools that make you happy and productive.
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag/ health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)