We build vehicle tracking software that powers fleet management businesses around the world. We help fleet owners improve fleet efficiency, keep drivers safe, and reduce their environmental impact. Our goals: end users love GpsGate, our resellers grow their businesses, and we have fun doing it.
GpsGate is searching for a project manager to oversee all major software development. You’re responsible for day-to-day project management to ensure efficient use of our development teams. Since you’ll manage multiple projects at once, we’d like you to be able to think ‘big picture’ at the program level. Building cohesive project schedules that synthesize work across the teams is key.
We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues. You’ll get to solve difficult and novel challenges every day and your ideas count. With frequent releases, you’ll be able to track progress and plan project milestones.
What you'll do
- Act as project manager across GpsGate’s product with end-to-end responsibility for development projects varying in complexity and size
- Create project plans, manage the day-to-day execution, and monitor and review project progress and timelines
- Exercise sound judgment to adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify (and resolve!) issues to ensure project success
- Constantly evaluate our workflows, resources, and processes to improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicate overall program timelines, statuses, and milestones while managing and addressing risks, issues, and dependencies
Who you are
To succeed at GpsGate, we believe that you are passionate about helping our customers succeed. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company.
- 3+ years of project management experience leading IT project
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- An analytical mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture, identify problems/opportunities, and determine which needs to prioritize
- Great communication skills with an ability to simplify information across functions
- Experience with agile methodologies and a strong working knowledge of software implementation processes
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter attitude and a commitment to improving processes
You might also have:
- PMI or IPMA Certification
- Understanding of React, C# .NET, micro services and message based architectures
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions
- Join a diverse team with multinational colleagues
- Grow as a project manager in an expanding company
- Pick the tools that make you happy and productive. Windows, 🍎 or 🐧? Doesn't matter!
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag/ health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)