What you'll do
- Work with our designers and developers to create elegant and powerful features that scale
- Take a lead in architecting technical solutions for our desktop and mobile apps
- Play a key role in building solutions for our new streamlined user interfaces
- Participate in the creative process and use your technical expertise to ensure the feasibility of designs
What we offer
- Work with real impact. GpsGate helps companies worldwide in their day to day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff and much more!
- We are a flat company and your ideas will matter. Projects move from idea to construction quickly so we can focus on continuously learning.
- Career paths aren't set in stone. You drive your own learning and can pitch projects that you are passionate about.
- You're joining a collaborative team. We work hard to reach our goals but make sure to have fun on our way there. Whether it's the annual company conference or running the half marathon together, there's always something going on!
- Feel free to pick the tools that make you happy. Windows, 🍎 or 🐧? Doesn't matter! We won't tell you how to do your best work.
- You'll be working with the latest and greatest tech and tools. We're always on the look out for technologies that help us in our mission. If it fits, we'll be using it.
What we'd like from you
- You're a team player who is used to collaborating with designers and other developers
- A passion for UX and putting the user first
- A desire to work in a dynamic company with no micro-management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Bonus points ✨
- Industry experience or education in a design-focused discipline