At GpsGate, you’ll join a growing sales team that is full of energy. We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues. Our sales team works in tandem with our pre-sales engineers, so you have a technical resource to help you through the sales cycle.
You’ll work primarily from our office located on Kungsholmen in Stockholm, so experience closing deals via telephone is key. You’ll also get a chance to travel to interesting parts of the world since we sell globally.
What you'll do
- Identify and qualify prospects for GpsGate’s On-site and Cloud services
- Manage incoming leads through our sales process
- Help our tracking partners (customers who build services around our software) grow their business through sales advice and consulting
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners
- Ensure successful software rollout for customers transitioning from legacy software to GpsGate
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
Who you are
To succeed at GpsGate, we believe that you are passionate about helping our customers succeed. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company. You’re eager to help prospects find the best GpsGate solution.
We’re looking for a salesperson with:
- Experience meeting (or exceeding!) sales goals
- Proven end-to-end sales skills including prospecting and forecasting
- A talent building connections and presenting effectively in virtual meetings
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business administration
- At least five (5) years of software/IT sales experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (bonus if you speak Spanish, Chinese, French, or other languages!)
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions.
- Join a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world.
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary + opportunity for sales bonus
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag/ health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)