We are looking for a senior front-end developer to join or development team. Together with the team, you'll work on combining our powerful platform with intuitive, scalable interfaces.
At GpsGate, you’ll join a growing team that’s full of energy. We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues. You’ll get to solve difficult and novel challenges every day and your ideas count. We believe in succeeding as a team and learning from our mistakes as a team – but of course, we love to celebrate our successes.
What you'll do
You will work in a team with both front-end and back-end developers to bring our solutions to market.
- Work with our designers and developers to create elegant and powerful features that scale
- Take a lead in architecting and implementing our streamlined user interfaces
- Participate in the creative process and use your technical expertise to ensure the feasibility of designs and requirements
Who you are
You are a passionate developer with experience from web based solutions.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Are a team player who is used to collaborating with designers and other developers
- Have a passion for UIs and putting the user first
- Have a desire to work in a dynamic company with no micro-management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in React Native, Android or iOS native SDKs
- Industry experience or education in a design-focused discipline
- Experience in C#/.NET and TypeScript
- Knowledge about AWS cloud offerings
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business by managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions
- Join a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world
- We have a flat organization where your ideas will matter
- Career paths are flexible. You drive your own learning and can pitch projects that you are passionate about
- You'll be working with the latest and greatest tech and tools. We're always on the look out for technologies that help us in our mission. If it fits, we'll be using it
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag / health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We look forward to hearing from you!