What you'll do
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and design custom solutions
- Build your solutions on GpsGate and partner with the customers to roll them out
- Be the expert on designing reports and writing scripts with specialized business rules
- Train and help customers via phone and video calls
- Have possibilities to travel and lead customer workshops on-site in any part of the world
- Develop relationships with our larger customers from onboarding all the way to long-term support
- Act as your customers' voice and advocate for their needs with internal developers and product owners
What we offer
- Work with real impact. GpsGate helps companies worldwide in their day to day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff and much more!
- We are a flat company and your ideas will matter. Projects move from idea to construction quickly so we can focus on continuously learning.
- Career paths aren't set in stone. You drive your own learning and can pitch projects that you are passionate about.
- You're joining a collaborative team. We work hard to reach our goals but make sure to have fun on our way there. Whether it's the annual company conference or running the half marathon together, there's always something going on!
- Feel free to pick the tools that make you happy. Windows, 🍎 or 🐧? Doesn't matter! We won't tell you how to do your best work.
- You'll be working with the latest and greatest tech and tools. We're always on the look out for technologies that help us in our mission. If it fits, we'll be using it.
What we'd like from you
- A solution-oriented mind with empathy for the customer
- Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role
- A solid understanding of servers, operating systems, networking and mobile communication
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with customers from a diverse set of cultures and nationalities
- You're a team player who is used to collaborating with sales, developers and other stakeholders
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Above all, we're looking for a curious person who is a fast learner and passionate about customer success and technology.
Bonus points ✨
- Additional language skills (both human and computer ones, with Spanish a super bonus)