At GpsGate, you’ll join a growing team that is full of energy. We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues. Our customer solution engineers work closely with their sales counterparts and, of course, customers. You’ll get to solve difficult and novel challenges every day. You’ll also get a chance to travel to interesting parts of the world since we have customers around the globe.
What you'll do
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and design custom solutions
- Build your solutions on GpsGate and partner with the customers to roll them out
- Be the expert on designing reports and writing scripts with specialized business rules
- Train and help customers via phone and video calls
- Have possibilities to travel and lead customer workshops on-site in any part of the world
- Develop relationships with our larger customers from onboarding all the way to long-term support
- Act as your customers' voice and advocate for their needs with internal developers and product owners
Who you are
To succeed at GpsGate, we believe that you are passionate about helping our customers succeed. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company. You’re eager to help customers and prospects find the best GpsGate solution.
- A solution-oriented mind with empathy for the customer
- Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with customers from a diverse set of cultures and nationalities
- You're a team player who is used to collaborating with sales, developers, and other stakeholders
Above all, we're looking for a curious person who is a fast learner and passionate about customer success and technology.
- A solid understanding of servers, operating systems, networking and mobile communication
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (it is great if you speak Portuguese or Spanish!)
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions.
- Join a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world.
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag/ health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)